- Online Learning Support
- Application Support
- Audio/Visual Device Support
- Telephone\Voicemail support
- Wireless Support
First Time Users
1. First of all, please retrieve your M00#.2. Go to http://Mycom.Marin.edu
3. Click First Time Users
4. Enter your M00#.
5. Enter your last name.
6. Your personal email address will show up partially. Please click the black arrow to continue.
7. A verification code will be sent to your personal email address.
8. Open your personal email and retrieve the code.
9. Enter the code into the box.
10. In the next screen you will re-assign a new password. Please make sure it is saved.
The rule of the password is 8 characters or more, with at least a cap, a lower case, and a number or a special character.
11. You will sign out and sign back in to set up your personal security profile.
12. The secret questions screen will come up.
13. Please answer all 4 secret questions. Submit and save. This step is very important. When you forget your password, the system depends on your correct answers to reset.
14. Click Return to App to go back to MyCOM portal home page.
15. You are able to sign in MyCOM portal with your new credentials.